Heavenly Hope and Healing Nonprofit is a Support Ministry.. we are not counselors.
Following the Loss of a Child
Heavenly Hope and Healing Nonprofit does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
About Heavenly Hope and Healing
Heavenly Hope and Healing is a support ministry reaching out to the hurts
and hearts of mothers and fathers who have experienced the loss of a child.
Heavenly Hope and Healing is organized and run by local moms and dads
who have experienced the loss of a son or daughter.
We are inspired by Umbrella Ministries (UmbrellaMinistries.Com) headquartered in Palm Springs, CA.
Umbrella Ministries is a non-denominational ministry, with the sole mission to offer comfort, hope, and
encouragement to mothers and fathers who have suffered the loss of a child. We offer support to bereaved mothers and fathers by:
“We may not be able to make the sun shine for you…but we can hold the umbrella”
What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Adopted from the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals